Friday, February 26, 2021

I Am Pissed Because My (Pete's) Knob Needs To Be Hiked!

 

Pete here and let me just say the Hiking Machine is pissed off...daddy! We were over at the Cabin in Fort (Blackmore, VA) and while we went hiking Wednesday and Thursday what we didn't do was go up to my knob, Pete's Knob. On Wednesday afternoon the Lummox said he was tired and wanted to do something easier than. I know my knob is intimidating so I let it go but when we didn't go up yesterday I was pissed! First, we didn't go in the morning because of some stupid cross-country skiing, which didn't even come on! 

Then after lunch, we hiked over to the other barn to check it out. I thought we would go on the way back, but he said "poor old Bax" was tired...I think it was more like big Lummox is a wuss! 🤬 Then this morning he didn't because it was supposed to rain, but it didn't...next time it is my knob or bust! Well, I am out...BITCHES!


No comments:

Post a Comment