Wednesday, February 10, 2021

I Wanted More Of A Challenge, But Margarette Falls Will Do...

Well, this day was almost another Lummox Cluster F**k, but for once he made a save with a hike at Margarette Falls.
Now don't think I am going to give him too much credit. I mean Margarette Falls is a simple hike for a Hiking Machine like myself. He did postpone yesterday to the mountains and snow. What is a little rain...more like, another, wet diaper. Today, he had an appointment with his head shrink (good excuse) so we couldn't go somewhere with snow like Beauty Spot. His idea was to do Doctors Ridge Trail, and we did find it but there wasn't a place to park. Well, if you could have read the damn map there might have been...yes this is what I have to deal with daily! You figure that was something you would know before going...what a bonehead! I wanted to go to Horse Creek and go to either my falls (Pete's Branch) or Squibb Creek, but he didn't think we had enough time. So, we went on to Margarette Falls. When we got up to the falls I put my paw down...we were going up to the top...HELL YEAH! Oh, and there was snow, nice! Well, I have had enough of this post and I will leave the rest to the Lummox. So with that, I am out...BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment