Friday, February 5, 2021

Snow, The Trail & Roan Mountain...HELL YEAH!!!

Hell yeah, there aren't many things the Hiking Machine loves more than snow. So, I dragged the Lummox out and up to Roan Mountain. He is sitting over from me whining and complaining he's sore and tired...wuss! He used his snowshoes part of the day and it was funny when he was on his back like an impaired turtle. When we got up to the old Cloudland Hotel site I wanted to go on out to the Roan High Bluffs, but he was too tired....wahh! 

When the Lummox started down the Forest Service Road we came I said "oh, HELL NO!" I pulled him to the left and we got on the AT (Appalachian Trail). I even made him go up to the Roan High Shelter...had to get my summit in. 
Anyway, I shreadded some trail with a couple hundred pounds of dead weight on my back so I am going to kick back and relax. In other words, that is all so I am out...BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment