Friday, July 23, 2021

High On The Mountain What Do I See Bear Tracks Running From The Hiking Machine!

 

Like the title of my latest blog says that Bear Rug and her two coats were nowhere to be seen as a knockout in Round 3 for THE HIKING MACHINE! Today I went up the White House Cliffs Trail, in Rocky Fork State Park, to the top. While the Lummox quaked in his boots (and streak his shorts) I was hoping for the bear to show, but for their own good, they didn't. I did have fun...on this hike, I got to see the Lummox struggle with the heat and see his face when the view was obscured by haze.


However, before this, I got to enjoy an evening camping at the Flint Creek Campsite. While I would have liked to have gone to one a little further out I will give the Lummox one here. With that said, I am out...BITCHES!


No comments:

Post a Comment