Monday, January 3, 2022

Yes...It Really Is Snow!

The holidays just passed and here in East Tennessee but weather-wise it never really felt like it. It was 60 degrees most of the time and mid-70s on New Year's Day. But finally today Winter finally arrived...better late than as we got a light covering of snow. 

Usually, we have had at least one snow here in St. Clair by this point and more so in the mountains. It has been so warm in fact that they couldn't make snow at area ski resorts. So, when we went under a Winter Storm Warning yesterday I was skeptical. So, when I awoke there was a layer of white on the yard. Oh, while areas got a good amount of snow, I heard Gatlinburg got nine inches, here at St. Clair we didn't reach the three-to-five forecast. I still went out and tried out my new boots and toque.  Anyway, it was still snow, which was nice!










No comments:

Post a Comment