Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Margarette Falls & Snow Is Hiking Machine Level!

What can make a wussy trail into one Hiking Machine level...SNOW! That's what I did today as I drug the Lummox to Margarette Falls.
Yeah, this hike is easy for me and because of that, I wanted to go where there was heavy snow...like the Roans. But getting the Lummox to go to Margarette Falls Trailhead was hard enough, so it was a compromise which I hate. I then wanted to go up the Bullen Hollow Trail, but four inches was on the ground, and rhododendrons were bent over so being the pansy he is we ended up going to the falls. But with the snow, it was much better than normal. Oh, then we went up the Phillips Hollow Trail a short bit looking for some old disused trail. Fine with me...more hiking, HELL YEAH! Well, I am going to sit back and enjoy the glow of my hike, I mean it was better than walking through the yard with a slobbering mutt. So, with that, I'm out...BITCHES!


No comments:

Post a Comment