Saturday, January 22, 2022

HELL YEAH! A Hiking Machine Snow Day on Roan Mountain...

Snow...YEAH! On the Roans...YEAH! Great day out (even with the Lummox whinnying)...HELL YEAH!
Today the Hiking Machine wanted snow and I knew where to find it...on the Roan Highlands! When we got to Carvers Gap...I wanted to tear up the AT (Appalachian Trail), but I had to wait while the Lummox put on his tampon (that would be crampons). I wanted to go all the way to Grassy Ridge Bald, I mean we made it to the junction, but the Lummox said I'm tired...wuss! 

When we got back to the car I was letting him quit and drag him kicking and screaming. He was so slow some jabroni in tennis shoes passed us...what an embarrassment. Then he was like "I can't go on" so we headed back down the AT. I did make him go to the Roan High Shelter. This was a day fit for the Hiking Machine! Anyway, I am out...BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment