Thursday, January 13, 2022

I'm Back & It Is A Trip To My Knob!

 


I'm back! Oh, and it is about time the Hiking Machine on the trail and on my Knob! That is just what I did on Wednesday.

It has been since Festivus that I have been hiking because the Lummox has been sick...what a pansy. I could have gone to the Tusculum Trail last weekend, but that wuss trail is beneath me. Since we had to go to the Cabin I told him we are going hiking and not just anywhere, but Pete's Knob...HELL YEAH DADDY! It has been way too long since I was last there, almost two years. The Lummox came up with excuse after excuse last year, but enough was enough. While a tough hike for the Lummox, for the Hiking Machine...Nah! For me, it is no sweat as I carried 200 pounds up to one of my favorite spots because it is named in my honor. Well, Peteaholics you have taken up my time, so I am out ...BITCHES!




No comments:

Post a Comment