Tuesday, February 15, 2022

If You Are In The Woods That Whine You Here is the Lummox!

There are two things guaranteed when the Hiking Machine hits the trail. First I will be shredding trail and the second...the Lummox will whine like a little pansy!
I mean today he was moaning before we even left for the trail. "My foot, my knee they hurt" what a baby! Then we started up the Phillips Hollow Trail and I was ready to burn up this loop, but not the Lummox. He said he could make it and I was spitting nails! Then we decided to go up the Bullen Hollow Trail to go off on a manway Hiking Machine style...HELL YEAH, DADDY! When we got to the top of the ridge once again in wussed out so we went no further. Oh well, it was better than the hiking we had been doing. That's all I got so I'm out...BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment