Thursday, January 14, 2016

Daisy Goes To The Vet, Costco & The Egg & I Just Two Days In KnoxVegas

Well, over two days this week I have been in Knoxville, because Daisy needed to go to the University of Tennessee Animal Hospital. We thought she was going to have to stay longer, but Daisy got to come home Wednesday. Tuesday, we were down there most of the day. Because they were running test we (my Dad & Terry) had time to kill so we headed to Costco and then next door to the Egg and I for brunch. The reason I say brunch is because it was lunch time and I had breakfast. Since the place had egg in the title I had two of these, plus bacon and blueberry pancakes. The eggs and bacon were good and so was the pancakes. While not as good as the Pancake Pantry (in Gatlinburg) the blueberry there maybe the best I have had, these at Egg and I are very good. We had to leave Daisy in Knoxville, so the Vet could run test. The good news was Daisy didn't have cancer, but she had low blood platelets. While I won't go into specifics because even the Vets didn't know for sure what was wrong, in the end she got to come home Wednesday. While picking here up I had sometime so I walked the University of Tennessee Gardens, which was nice. Anyway, Daisy is home and seems to be doing okay, but I know she is happy to be in her bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment