Friday, January 22, 2016

Winter Storm Edition Of The Beard Blog


January, it is the heart of winter and there is no other time where there are more advantages for sporting a beard than now. I will say since winter has finally taken hold I have found that my beard has been a plus. It has been a few weeks since the last Beard Blog (over two-and-a-half to be exact). In that time because of the cold and snow I have only been on one hike and that was, the day after the last Beard Blog, to Buffalo Mountain in Johnson City. I have kept busy especially the last two days with a couple of snow hikes here at Saint Clair. As I have already blogged (here & here) we received between five and six inches with more reportedly on the way. So, what better time for a Beard Blog than the "calm before the storm." Anyway, here are the Beard Stats for this edition of the blog: 72 weeks and 508 days.

Day 492: At Buffalo Mountain...

...White Rocks...

...Tip Top south view...

...& north.

Day 506: It is snowing.

My Mountain Man look.

Day 507

Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment