Monday, January 26, 2015

Beard Blog: Two Week Edition (Weeks 20 & 21)



No, I haven’t forgotten or stopped doing the Beard Blog. Oh, I haven’t shaved it off either; it has been hectic lately since I had to go to Florida for five days. So, I haven’t had a lot of time to not just post a blog, but to trim my beard. I did think about trimming it while I was in Jacksonville, but I never seem to find the time. When I got back I hiked Thursday and Friday I just didn’t feel like it. After Saturday I just figured I would wait and bring the Beard Blog back to its old time-slot of Monday. Since my last blog two weeks have passed (the 20th & 21st) and I am in my 22nd week. It did get a little unruly, but that was kind of what I wanted so it worked. Well, without further ado here are the pictures from the last two weeks of the Beard Blog.

Day 118 at Lake Lanier.

Day 120 with an astronaut

In front of the Castillo de San Marcos on Day 121.

With my Dad on Day 122 (he can grow a better beard than me).

At Jacksonville Beach on Day 123.

Back in Georgia for Day 124.

Day 125 with Hike Georgia.

Day 129

Left

Right

Below


No comments:

Post a Comment