Friday, January 16, 2015

Sprouts Has Been Planted In Cumming

Since the closing of Harry's Farmers Market in October to make room for the new shiny Whole Foods at Avalon (I even did a Top 5 on why I like Harry's better) I have looked for a new place to shop. Anyway, I might have found a place that might take up some of the slack and that place is Sprouts Farmers Market in Cumming.
The store opened Wednesday, but I had heard about it some time ago. So, after my hike at Bowmans Island on Thursday I decided to pop by and check it out. The best way to decribe it is if Fresh Market and Harry's had a baby and it grew into a store with lower prices.
Sprouts had bread, great produce but the best thing is it bulk selection. From rice, beans, nuts and best of all candy they have got it. I have a feeling I will be visiting Sprouts on a regular basis. The store is located in the Lakeland Plaza off Buford Highway (that is exit 14 off GA 400) near the Belk's.




No comments:

Post a Comment