Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Beard Blog: Week 18

Well, it is the second week of 2015 and I am back in Georgia for this edition of the Beard Blog. I just finished Week 18 and I am starting my 19th. This week I did a light trim, also I don't have any other photos than the ones I took after my trimming. So, here is this weeks pictures with this weeks blog.

Day 110
Left

Right

Bottom


1 comment:


  1. This is a wonderful and informative blog post. I found the content interesting, useful, and easy to understand. The information has been explained in a simple way, which makes it helpful for readers of different backgrounds. I especially appreciate the effort put into sharing meaningful details and practical knowledge. Reading such articles is a great way to learn new things and discover useful ideas. The post is engaging from start to finish and provides valuable information without making the topic difficult. Thank you for sharing this helpful article. I will definitely visit the blog again to read more interesting and informative posts in the future.
    business analytics course in delhi ncr
    Boutique Management with Cutting & Tailoring in Delhi NCR.
    Best Fashion Designing institute in Delhi NCR
    Best Makeup Training Institute in Delhi NCR.

    ReplyDelete