Thursday, July 2, 2020

Camping, Hiking...NOT! But At least No Mouthbreathers


Pete here and I'm camping at Little Oak Campground on South Holston Lake...NOT! Oh, I'm camping at Rock Creek Campground... NOT! Let me see, I'm shredding the AT (Appalachian Trail)...NOT! Truth is I'm NOT hiking or camping anywhere. This Hiking Machine is caged up and not happy.
So, here is what happened the Lummox drove us to Little Oak Campground for some camping with the intention of crushing another AT Section, but when we drove around looking for a spot it was booked up with mouthbreathers!





Then we drove to Erwin and Rock Creek Campground and guess what it was full! I mean it is only Thursday two days before the Fourth of July, so the Lummox thought we would beat them by a day. However, these mouthbreathers are like a plague of locusts.





I guess that is the one consolation, we don't have to dodge slobbering mouthbreathers for two days. Because mouthbreathers are shit! Anyway, I am out...bitches...


No comments:

Post a Comment