Thursday, June 17, 2021

Hiking Machine 3:16 Says "Bear, I just Whipped Your A**"

I could talk about camping at Rock Creek Recreation Area and how I showed the Lummox how to build a fire! I mean that is easy, peasy. No, a Hiking Machine story is how I whopped a bear and sent it on its way. This happened heading up the White House Cliffs Trail in Rocky Fork State Park. About halfway up I spotted and then locked eyes on this Black Bear. 

It huffed at me like it was going to scare me...Pete the Hiking Machine! Well, you can add Bear Tamer to my lists of titles as I opened a big can of whoop-ass! The bear was lucky he wasn't a rug. As for the Lummox...he was cleaning at his drawers in the parking area. Anyway, I am tired from stopping that bear into a mudhole and walking it dry...BITCHES!



No comments:

Post a Comment