Wednesday, June 23, 2021

I Love The Roans, But I Love Black Clouds With Silver Linings Too!

Hello, Petealcoholics the Hiking Machine here and I just got back from shredding trail on the Roans! It just wasn't hiking but camping too. that meant I had an added 30 pounds on my back, but it was no problem because I was heading to Big Roan Ridge on the other side of Grassy Ridge Bald. Because all of those pansies out there were afraid of the rain we got the Balds mostly to ourselves. I have to admit the Lummox got this choice of a campsite right, but a broken clock is even right twice a day. As great as the hike and camping were the look on the Lummox's face when that big black cloud rolled in block his sunrise...nice!. Well, I am going to end on a happy note, so I am out...BITCHES!



No comments:

Post a Comment