Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Round Two: The Rumble On The Cliffs...Cancelled!


Well, Pete here, and it was supposed to be round two of the Rumble on the Cliffs at Rocky Fork State Park, but the park rangers and the Lummox prevented me from getting me a bearskin rug and a couple of coats.
I was at Rock Fork because some environmental hippies needed the Lummox to lead a hike (which really meant me). So, it was an easy hike up the Rocky Fork and Flint Creek Trails and seeing where brave John Sevier battle some Indians. Just like I was going to do going up the White House Cliffs Trail, Hiking Machine style! But when we got back to the parking area and dragged the Lummox towards the White House Cliffs Trailhead it was closed because of that bear and its cubs I was denied my rematch. I know the Lummox was happy because I could hear his nobby knees knocking before we saw the trail closed sign...🐰🤦‍♂️
Anyway, that is all folks and I am out...BITCHES!



No comments:

Post a Comment