Monday, August 15, 2022

Hiking Machine Highlights Camping & AT Hiking In The CNF


You know the old saying if you want something done do it yourself! So, with the Lummox busy going through his stupid drone pictures (and he will do a blog with mostly them I would bet) someone needs to document our overnight at Rock Creek Campground (Recreation Area) and I guess it will have to be the Hiking Machine! I didn't do this yesterday because I was tired and just didn't feel like it. Doing some hiking, sitting by the fire but mostly getting to sleep outside in my tent is f**king sweet! The only thing that would have made it better would have been a bear showing up so the Lummox could piss himself and I could open up a can of WHOOP-ASS!

Then on Sunday, I wanted to hike up Rattlesnake Ridge or go up the AT (Appalachian Trail) to Beauty Spot. Well, I had to settle for driving and hiking the AT around Beauty Spot. S**t, it might have been more than even THE Hiking Machine can carry. I got to go up to the AT and like I say that is better than a day when I'm not. Well, that is all my Peteaholics I just have three words...I'm out BITCHES!



No comments:

Post a Comment