Wednesday, August 3, 2022

It Has Been Too Long, But The Hiking Machine Is Back!



A whole month...A WHOLE DAMN MONTH, that is how long it has been since I was on this blog! All of the Peteoholics out there are jonesing for the Hiking Machine! So, I dragged the lazy slug, the Lummox, out today to Margarette and then Bailey Falls!
Oh, first the Lummox forgot the SD Card for his drone...LOL!  Anyway, we went to Mid-point Falls and then up to Margarette Falls. But that wasn't all, we then headed up the man manway over the "Wall" and towards the double cascades that make up Bailey Falls. God, I love hiking to these falls because it is just a creek bed...HELL YEAH! After wading through water to get to each waterfall I had to carry the Lummox because he was overheating...what a wuss! Still, it was a good day on the trail, Lummox and all. So to all the Peteoholics just one more thing...I'm out BITCHES!



No comments:

Post a Comment