Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Shackleford Banks Is Hiking Machine Land Now

No, this isn't another old fairytale of the Lummox but some new s**t from the Hiking Machine. See, there are good days, and then others are like Tuesday...Hiking Machine worthy ones. That was a trip out to Shackleford Banks to do some island hiking.

I guess I should mention that on Monday, I owned the beach at Emerald Isle and that I got to do some camping.

That's why I was rested and ready to go Tuesday morning. We had to drive to some podunk town named Beaufort. But, we got on a boat to ride to "the Banks." We started to shred some sand, and I was in the zone. It was isolated (not many humans), and since it was Park Service (Cape Lookout National Seashore) territory that meant NO DRONE...SWEET!

Still, the Lummox wanted to see some stupid wild horses, and we soon ran into them. Because they got in the way of my crushing trail, I violated the 50-foot rule and sent them packing! Anyway, because of events out of my control, I didn't get to camp or even spend enough time. However, I am heading back some time because this place is Hiking Machine approved. Well, that's all folks, and I'm out...BITCHES!


No comments:

Post a Comment