Sunday, November 20, 2022

Tideland Trail Helps Smooth Over My Ruffled Fur!


Excuse me while I interrupt Lummox's delusional review of hikes from the past month or so to bring you actual topical hikes.
I would have written yesterday, but I was pissed that the Lummox didn't hike the Pilot Knob Trail. He said we didn't have time because we had over five hours still to drive to the beach. I think it was more about the "lack of sack" than anything else. So, I was still hot when we arrived in Emerald Isle. 

However, the next morning, we did get up and go for a hike up the beach. I scared off Seagulls and some Sharks. Still, that wasn't the highlight of the day that was hiking on the Cedar Point Tideland Trail. While not really Hiking Machine worthy, it was a trail...HELL YEAH! While not the mountains, it was a trail. Well, I will have more in the next few days, until then I'm out...BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment