Wednesday, November 9, 2022

I Been Busy Being The Hiking Machine!


Well, hello all my Peteoholics I hope you all enjoyed wearing my Halloween costume of me. This edition of Down the Rabbit Hole reviews my hikes of Halloween Week and a camp at Rocky Fork. So, this might be a little longer than average. Anyway, the Lummox came along and this is like the eighth annual Halloween portion of these outings. 
We started at the Cabin a couple of days before Halloween. We did the Superloop one day (Friday) and then I wanted to head up my Knob on Saturday, but we ended up just going up Robert and Russell. It was hiking so I don't f**king care!



Next up was last Tuesday, the day after Halloween, for the final hike of 🎃 week. Me and the Lummox headed to Bays Mountain Park for some hiking. While that was great the best part of the day was when we reached the Bays Mountain Fire Tower. The Lummox was all-ready to send up that stupid drone and guess what? It would fly...it was in a restricted fly zone (Holston Ammunition Plant) and would take off! The look on his face was priceless...HA, HA, HA!!!!


Finally, just a few days ago me and the Lummox headed to Rocky Fork State Park for a campout...HELL YEAH! We camped at the only backcountry site we hadn't visited, Headwaters Trail. It was a great site and the bears knew it was best to stay away because they would "get these paws!" 
Well, that about covers it, so with that, I have three words for you, I'm out...BITCHES!




No comments:

Post a Comment