Wednesday, June 7, 2023

AT Maintainer Just Another Job For The Hiking Machine!

Alright, Peteoholics and welcome to another edition of Down the Rabbit Hole as I chronicle how I whupp tail and crush trail!
This time, I was up on the AT (Appalachian Trail) on a part of the Lummox calls "his section " he takes care of for the CMC (Carolina Mountain Club). While he claims that the Peteoholics know it is the Hiking Machine, that is really the brains and brawn of the operation. Seriously, does anyone think the Lummox could care tools and a weedeater two miles up the Round Knob Road Trail...LOL! No, that would be me Psycho Pete because being crazy just isn't enough with the Lummox! His puny weedeater didn't cut it, so I ate a trail to the shelter. I mean, I don't need weeds cut down because I can hike through anything (that's why I'm the Hiking Machine). 


Once at shelter (Jerry Cabin), I laughed as the Lummox attempted to rake the sh**ter (privy). As soon as the smell and flies hit him, he turned green as leaves and left with projectial vomiting I took over. Let's be honest, raking the sh**ter is Hiking Machine work. Well, it didn't make the trip back any harder as I'm always carrying the Lummox. Well, my Peteoholics with that I'm out...BITCHES!


No comments:

Post a Comment