Monday, September 29, 2014

Beard Blog: Week Four

Monday is beard blog day and I have completed my fourth week. I will say at times the beard can be irritating, and Deb is still not sure whether she likes it, but I am pressing on. Deb did say it has gotten softer, but I am using still using conditioner, so I guess that helps. I will say this is the first week where I finally realized "I have a beard!" With the fourth week I have decided to trim it around the neck and mouth so I will have pictures of the before and after. Well on to week five.


Day 22 @ Mt. Oglethorpe


Before Trimming:

Day 28 - BT Front


Day 28 - BT Left Side
Day 28 - BT Right Side

























 After Trimming:


   
Day 28 - AT Front




Day 28 - AT Left Side
Day 28 - AT Right Side



No comments:

Post a Comment