Monday, September 22, 2014

Beard Blog: Week Three

Well, it is Monday which means the latest update for my beard blog. I have just completed week three and I am moving into my fourth week. It seems to be going alright, but it does look a little like scraggly, kind of like Andrew Luck's beard. It has been itchy, but I read to use conditioner on the beard and it has worked. Anyway, below are some photos of my progress.


Day 19 @ Woody Gap.

Day 21 - Front

Day 21 - Left Side.

Day 21 - Right Side.




















Oh, if you notice I no longer have ads on this blog. I had a dispute with AdSense (which I am not going to get into) and the short of it is I removed them from the my blog. Anyway, I will have some information on here soon on how to support the Tales from the Wood Booger!

No comments:

Post a Comment