Friday, September 18, 2015

Like I Said I Can Do A Beard Blog Anytime



When I last checked in with the Beard Blog I said I would at least do one once a month or when the urge hit me and guess what, it has. It has been over two-and-a-half weeks since I last did one. That puts us at week 54 or just over two of the beard's second year. So, I am now in week 55, that would be 383 days. Because I am not doing the Beard Blog weekly, last night was the first time I had trimmed it since the first of the month and it was a little thicker. That is one of the reason I stopped to the weekly blog, sometimes I just want to "let it go" which I did. Anyway I really haven't been out a lot (just once) since the last blog but it was a nice day at High Knob. The main reason is I spent almost a week in Georgia. Well, that is about all until next time.

Day 378 near Chimney Rocks.

Day 382

Left

Right

Below


No comments:

Post a Comment