Monday, September 28, 2015

The DMV To Turkey Creek, Just Another Monday

Well, today was a day out in Knoxville, more specific Turkey Creek on the westside of town. Before fun, I first had to go to the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). I am not going into how ridiculous it has gotten to get a drivers license because a bunch of "nutters" don't want people of color to vote. I guess the fact it only took an hour should be seen as a miracle (I will say Georgia is worse). Once that was over it was on to Turkey Creek. This huge development gave me an opportunity to go to a Gander Mountain store for the first time. This is a mid-west outdoor chain that I first learned about from watching University of Minnesota hockey games. Gander Mountain always had some funny commercials. It is a cool store. We then had lunch at the Smoky Mountain Brewery. I had the Chicken Wings with the sweet and spice Thunder Road sauce, they were good. The best part was the beer, I had their autumn seasonal, Harvest Fest. I picked up two bottles...Black Bear Ale, an English Ale and Tuchaleechee Porter (I love dark beer). Then we finished the day at Costco after the start it turned out to be a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment