Monday, May 23, 2016

Friday's Top Choice Is Ribs

Food truck style cuisine has become popular and no style of cooking is more represented than barbecue. One such place is Top Choice BBQ in Greeneville. Located near the Asheville Highway on W. Main Street I ate here when it was in another location down the street. That is one of the advantages of a food truck you can move it when needed. On my first visit I got a pulled pork sandwich and it was very good. However on my most recent visit I went on a Friday because that is rib day. When it comes to barbecue there is nothing I like better than pork ribs. So I got a half-rack and they were very good. The flavor of the ribs and barbecue sauce was better than most. My only complaint would be the meat could be more "fall off the bone." I also got the baked beans, but be warned if you are vegetarian these are not an option as these have meat in them. Anyway, the were very good. While I got my food to go there is a sitting area at the new location. So, if your looking for ribs on a Friday this is a Top Choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment