Thursday, May 19, 2016

It is A May-Day For 20 Months The Beard Blog


It is mid-May and that means that spring is winding down and summer is around the corner and this is as good of a time as any to do a Beard Blog. It seems I having been doing the last couple of Beard Blogs in the middle of the month, so why not keep the tradition going. Since I last did one of these the Blackhawks were knocked out of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, but I still kept my beard Also, I made it out a number of times. I hiked to Ramsey Cascades in the Smokies, down to Allen Gap, helped with some Trail Magic with the Greeneville Hiking Club and finally made it to Appalachian Trail Days in Damascus. In that time it has been warm, rained and we even had a slice of winter with some cold evenings. I trimmed my beard back a little more and Deb cut my hair this week.
Anyway, this is the 20 month of the Beard Blog...20 months. Oh, and that adds up to 626 days and 89 weeks.

Day 601: On the Gatlinburg Trail...

...in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park (GSMNP).

Day 603: On the way to...

...Ramsey Cascades in the GSMNP.

Day 607 on the AT to...

...Allen Gap.

The next week at Big Firescald Knob... 
...& Blackstack Cliffs (Day 614). 
Day 621: Under the AT enterence into Damacus...

...with AT US Geological Marker.

Day 625

Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment