Friday, December 25, 2020

I Didn't Have To Dream Of This White Xmas...Snow Adventure Out My Front Door


To have a Snow Adventure I usually have to drive at least 45 minutes (and up to two hours) to see a good amount of the white stuff. Well, on Friday I can just step out the door, right here in St. Clair, and you know what makes it even better? It is Christmas!


This blog will be about the snow on Christmas. I will do a blog on the Yule Season later in the week. Anyway, the forecast for Christmas Eve was the rain that would change to snow around 5 pm and it did just that. Then it snowed while at the same time the temperatures dropped and the wind really picked up. 




On Christmas morning I awoke to a beautiful blanket of Christmas Snow. So, I had to get out in it, so I laced up my boots, got Bax, and headed out. I stayed out for close to an hour-and-a-half. It was cold and really cold with the wind, but I loved it. Oh, so did Bax he sniffed and just enjoyed himself. But, I did take him back to the garage about halfway marker of the outing.






















Later in the day, I went out for another hike through the snow. Bax went with me again (I couldn't leave him behind) and unlike earlier where the Sun popped out it was cloudy, spitting snow, and just colder, but just as beautiful. I could hear Bing Crosby singing "White Christmas."
We ended up with over three inches which is the biggest snow here since 2018. So, thank you Snow Miser for making Christmas a Winter Wonderland...





No comments:

Post a Comment