Monday, December 28, 2020

The Snow Adventure Trilogy This Time On The Tusculum Trail

Snow, most of the time when we get one it is gone by the end of the day it fell and part of another day at most. Not this Yule Snow which started fallen when Santa passed and continued into Christmas. Then there was plenty still there as Boxing Day ended, which meant that there would be snow for the third day. 

Since I had business in Greeneville, Sunday, I decided for a short hike on the Tusculum Trail. The main reason was that I had to get out of my driveway at St. Clair. Since it got down into the low 20s Saturday night I had to wait until it warmed up a bit. Because I would leave around lunch, I could only do a short snow hike, which meant the Tusculum Trail. Also, I would get a look at the mountains with snow. 


I started at the Green Valley Trailhead and did about a mile then went back. On the way back the Sunlight reflected off the ice crystals in the snow it was lovely. Oh, and I don't remember that trail closed for snow sign. Then I visited the footbridge across TN-107 and hiked a short distance around here. While a short hike the snow was again beautiful...






















No comments:

Post a Comment