Saturday, December 19, 2020

I Didn't Finish The Bullen Hollow Trail Because Of A Wet Diaper!

Peter here and if you have read my part of this blog there are times when I blister the Lummox and a few where I praise him. Today won't be one of them...WHAT A WUSS!
Today was supposed to be a trip up the Bullen Hollow Trail. There was plenty of snow and I was plowing up the trail, but the Lummox didn't like all of the rhododendron bending over because of snow. The Little Baby was wet and cold. More like he wet his diaper...what a putz! I don't know, daddy, why I keep hiking with him, stay in the Kiddy Lane Lummox!
After turning around we decided to make the best of it and went back up to Margarette Falls. There was plenty of snow so that was a plus. Well, that is all from the Hiking Machine daddy, I am out...BITCHES!


No comments:

Post a Comment