Wednesday, December 9, 2020

The Lummox Gets It Right With Snowy Trip To The Roans...

Well, daddy, today was my kind of day out...YEAH! I give the Lummox hell a lot, but today he made up for that cluster*** on Sunday with a trip to the Roans...in the snow.
Yeah, he wussed outgoing on to the balds in the morning. I mean it was just in the 20s with 30 mph winds...just how I like it. But we went up to the Roan High Knob and the highest shelter on the AT (Appalachian Trail). 

So it was all good. Later we went out on the Roan Highlands to Round and Jane Balds. I wanted to go out, but the Lummox was over the wind, so I cut him a break. I mean it was over six miles, in the snow, on the AT...now that is just too sweeeeet! So, I just have one more thing to I am out...BITCHES!


No comments:

Post a Comment