Thursday, March 11, 2021

Back From The Proverbial Dead & Back On The Trails

No, I'm not dead DADDY but I feel like I am because this Hiking Machine needs the trail...NEEDS IT! So, today I dragged the Lummox on a hike to Squibb Creek Falls. 
While it isn't Pete's Falls, but what is, it is in fact longer and harder than the trail to my cascade. So, we know I am up to that. There were points where I thought the Lummox wouldn't make it but he did. 


Well, I was feeling great so I told the Lummox we were doing this short trail since we were at Horse Creek Recreation Area. This one is called the Scarlett Oak Trail and the sign says it is 0.2 miles. The Lummox keep saying "it is longer than that" but it was a Pansy Trail which means he is? I sometimes would like to deal with him like thieves are handled on Horse Creek!
Anyway, as I like to I am done, so I am out...BITCHES!



No comments:

Post a Comment