Saturday, May 8, 2021

Bax Day Out On The Trail While Lester Was On The Couch


Heading on the trail last weekend at Rich Mountain and rain mid-week meant it was mowing time at the Cabin in Southwest Virginia. It had been three weeks, so it was a bit high, but at least it wasn't hot. However, it wasn't all mowing and weeding I got to see birds, wildflowers and I even got a hike in with my favorite partner...Bax (I usually don't use my picture on the cover but Bax is so cute). I even got to go by my campsite from my last trip over (I will be back soon). Plus, Lester also came with us but again stayed on the couch most of the time. Oh one more thing, Pete has said he is boycotting blogging at the Cabin until we hike his Knob. Well, enjoy the photos...

Clinch Mountain has greened up


Clockwise: Tufted Titmouse, Cardinal (F), Bluebird (M), Towhee (M & F) & Indigo Bunting

Clockwise: Common Buttercup, Crimson Clover & Daisy Fleabane




Bax on the trail

Campsite three weeks ago (T) & this weekend (B)


Best of Bax

Best of Lester



No comments:

Post a Comment