Sunday, May 2, 2021

It Might Be Just One Blog But It's Hiking Machine Knowledge


Hello, all you lovers of everything Hiking Machine, Pete here. This should be my second blog about our overnight to Rich Mountain but it is only this one thanks to guess who...the Lummox! He said because of lack of good signal and needing battery life to take some crappy sunrise photos, can you believe that! If he didn't have such a crappy mobile I would have spread my knowledge to my adoring public. Instead, I got to interact with my people, AT Thru-hikers. Whether it was up in the Rich Mountain Fire Tower or around the fire pit they soaked up the legends of the Hiking Machine! I was like the tribal AT Shaman...HELL YEAH DADDY!


You can't beat hiking the AT, camping, and thru-hikers, but one thing I could do without is carrying the dead weight of the Lummox. Well, it is that time, so I am out...BITCHES!



No comments:

Post a Comment