Wednesday, May 12, 2021

The Lummox Didn't Melt In The Rain At Buffalo Mountain Park


My boycott was only for blogging at the Cabin, but I have a quick opinion about our short day on the trail...the Lummox plus rain equals WUSS!
When I saw it was raining this morning, I will admit there was no chance I would get on the trail. The Lummox is like that Witch from the Wizard of Oz because with a little water he says "I'm melting!" It seemed he would be predictable as ever and then he surprised me...we went to Buffalo Mountain Park.
It was drizzlely and cold, which I didn't mind, but he was desperate to see some Mountain Laurel as this is the Lummox's annual hike at the park. At first, he didn't whine too much, but then his pants got a little wet. You would think he would be use to that...😄 So, this hike was shorter than most and was nothing for a Hiking Machine, DADDY! The Lummox saw flowers and I did get out, briefly, like the end of this blog...BITCHES!



No comments:

Post a Comment