Monday, September 27, 2021

Foggy Fall Weekend At The Cabin


This weekend I took a short trip to the Cabin in Southwest Virginia for a little bit of mowing, hiking, and a fire with some autumn chill.
Besides mowing it was fun to sit by the fire Saturday evening and talk to an owl. Then this morning I got to hike in the fog at 48 degrees.












Also, I am going to use this blog to mention that I am making changes to the blog. My last blog on my trip to the Virginia Highlands took too long and burnt me out. I love doing this blog, but I realized if I am going to continue I can't work on a blog for eight days. So, I will be trying a few things, but I going to limit the pictures to no more than 20 or 25 and then I will provide some kind of link to more of them. Hopefully, this will work, but let me know which link worked the best...



Photo Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment