Friday, October 1, 2021

I Am Back Daddy & It Is On The Roans!

Well, well all of you Peteoholics I am back DADDY because I was back on the AT (Appalachian Trail) in the Roans! This was an overnight Thursday and Friday just the way the Hiking Machine likes it...HELL YEAH!
After motivating the Lummox with a couple of bitch slaps, and he got off the couch and us to Carvers Gap. One thing that pissed me off was the Lummox wouldn't bring my tent and I was going to share that Flash Coffin. So, he brought that bigger Kelty. As always the Hiking Machine shredded the trail tearing up Round, Jane, and the Grassy Ridge Balds while carrying 200+ pounds of dead weight!

When we finally got to the campsite I thought the Lummox was done, but he wanted to go back up to Grassy Ridge summit for sunset. Late at camp, some cool dudes came in and I told them they could set up tents because they were hard cord hikers. I even forgive them for bringing that slobbering dog, Maggie. I thought I was going to get to see the Lummox bubble burst again at sunrise, but he did get part of one. The rest of Friday was me dominating the trail and watching people gaze in awe! Well, that is all BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment