Saturday, September 4, 2021

The Lummox Chair Woes Are Music To This Hiking Machine!


What does a Hiking Machine love more than just hiking...camping, but specifically backpacking. Not just backpacking but doing it in the backcountry and that is what I did on Friday-Saturday. I got to go to my favorite state park...Rocky Fork. I shredded some new trails (Blockstand Creek Access and Creek Trails) got to camp at Blockstand Creek, tested out my tent, and another joy of mine...seeing the Lummox suffer! 


Yes, he went but he lost his Crazy Creek Camp...to a bear! We went for a day hike and to get water and when we got back it was gone from where he left it. So, he moaned and whined all evening while I laughed! He didn't want me to leave my tent outside of the big one in case the bear came back. But between you and me he wants the Hiking Machine in his tent for protection because I am always carrying a can of Bear Whoop Ass! Well, just thinking about it makes me laugh uncontrollably so with that I am out...BITCHES! 


No comments:

Post a Comment