Monday, November 22, 2021

Wildlife Of Summer 2021

This blog started out very different. It was going to be a regular syle Wildlife blogs like I have done with in the past. But now I decided to try out the new style of blog for Wildlife and Wildflowers and such. Instead of all the pictures on this page I will have a couple and the rest will be linked at the bottom and you will have a choice of Google Photos or SmugMug. These blogs just take too much time and I am going to try to work on some book projects (I will blog about that soon).

June

July

August

Anyway, summer is always the best month for wildlife, and 2021 was no different. This year was highlighted by that most special of mammals Ursus Americanus...the American Black Bear. This bear encounter was at Rocky Fork State Park on the White Rocks Cliff Trail. As I talked about here I ran into it halfway up the trail and I got huffed! The reason it was a momma bear and two cubs. She became such a problem that the trail was eventually closed and the park rangers said they were going to try and "move her along." Another highlight was seeing a Striped Skunk at the Cabin. Then we had all kinds of birds, bees and deer. Anyway here are the photos...enjoy!

Google Photos

SmugMug Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment