Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Who Puts The Pinnacle In The Mountain...PETE, THE HIKING MACHINE!


Hell yeah, the Hiking Machine here, and I finally dragged the Lummox back up to Pinnacle Mountain today...DADDY! It only took six years to get back to the Pinnacle Mountain Tower Trail. The Lummox was happy with the leaf colors, but I don't give a s**t about them. No, I like this trail because it is how I like long and strong like the Hiking Machine. I will admit it could be a lot steeper. 


While I was "whuppin' tails and crushing trails" what was the Lummox doing? Cheating! On the way back the Lummox wussed out & went down the access road instead of back on the trail to the junction. It cut out almost a mile. If we were going to use this road we should have gone up because it was steep, but the Lummox wouldn't do that...douche! Anyway, I still got about nine miles in and that carry 200 pounds! Well, with that I only have one more thing to say, I am out...BITCHES!


No comments:

Post a Comment