Thursday, November 4, 2021

A Little Hunting & Fall Colors On An Overdue Visit To The Cabin

 For a number of reasons it has been a month since going to the Cabin in Southwest Virginia and that is way too long.




Besides just checking on things there were two other reasons I headed over. First, was autumn colors, while past prime, there was still plenty. I hiked up to the area up top, around Wood Booger Ridge and the colors were beautiful. 








The other purpose I was up there was the second reason and do a little hunting. Now you might ask "Wood Booger, isn't it early for that?" Well, not with something I recently picked up a crossbow, a Barnett Hyper Whitetail 410. Now, this little tool gives me a larger window than the two weeks around Thanksgiving. Anyway, I spent over an hour sitting in a tree stand and all I saw were squirrels. 


But it was a nice overnight for me and even more for my Dad! 





No comments:

Post a Comment