Saturday, November 27, 2021

I'm Back! And I'm No Lover Of Slobbering Hounds!

I'm Back...did you miss me? Well, I don't give a crap because I am the Hiking Machine, and your not. However, I had lived up to that moniker as I have been sitting on my ass most of this month. The Lummox has been taking care of that pair of slobbering hounds. But I have had enough. If they gave hiking rabbits driver license's I would need him. But they don't and unfortunately, I do, so I slapped him around and made him hit the trail for a far too short a hike, but it was better than nothing. We hiked the AT (Appalachian Trail) out of Hot Springs (NC) and up Lovers Leap. While not very challenging to a Hiking Machine it was good to be out. The Lummox, all he could worry about was those mutts...what a pansy! Well, that about covers it which means I am out...BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment