Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Late Fall Hike on Tusculum Trail

Today I had business in Greeneville, so I decided to do a quick hike. Because I am looking after Bax and Lester I didn't want to be gone too long so I settled on the Tusculum Trail. Since I recently had done the section from the TN-107 Bridge to Greene Valley and back on Halloween. So, today I started from the Tusculum City Park to the bridge and return. This section goes through Tusculum and the university. I normally like the other section because of the views of the Bald Mountains, but because of fall colors, the Tusculum Park section was striking in its own right. While Pete would have rather had a more challenging hike it was four miles.





Some you don't see much these days...tobacco

Where I have been recent: Camp Creek Bald (two weeks ago)...

...Coldsprings Mountain (Friday)




No comments:

Post a Comment