Monday, April 17, 2023

Spring Was In Full Swing On Hike To Pete's Branch Falls

Last Tuesday, Pete and I headed to what he likes to call his falls...Pete's Branch. While I have been here many times my last visit to Pete's Branch Falls was Festivus 2021. While beautiful, it was cold and icy which meant no wildflowers. I know this hike from Horse Creek Recreation Area to Pete's Branch has plenty of wildflowers as I did this hike in April of 2019. Once again I wasn't disappointed as documented in this blog.

Wildflowers

 One of the things that had changed on this hike had to do with signs. There were some new ones and then one that was new on my last visit and now is gone. I even flew the drone at the waterfall and I didn't crash it. Anyway, check out these pictures and others, they are always the most fun...

(L) The old sign at the junction & (R) the new one.

Above Pete Branch Falls

(T) The Bald Mountains & (B) This sign there in March, gone in April.


SmugMug Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment