Saturday, April 15, 2023

Real Trail Magic Is The Hiking Machine Learning Tree!


Well, Peteaholics, I wasted no time getting back on the trail & this time, the AT (Appalachian Trail) at Tanyard Gap to Mill Ridge & in Hot Springs. 
While any hike on the AT is a good one a trip of around three miles is nothing for a Hiking Machine like me. I call these Wuss Hikes because they're not Hiking Machine level. What they are is Lummox level...like I said Wuss Hikes. So, just me stepping on the AT today meant it was shredded! It is thru-hikers season and they were stopping to just glimpse this trail legend...the Hiking Machine. I had a couple wanting an autograph, but I just sat them by the learning tree and gave out the advice of an AT sage...now that's, real, Trail Magic! Just that was worth my day out on the trail. Don't get me started on Hot Springs, the attention there was downright embarrassing. Well, with that, you know what's next, I'm out...BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment