Thursday, April 13, 2023

Wildflowers Of Horse Creek & The CNF


While I do the time-consuming task of finishing the picture blog for my hike, Wednesday, to Pete's Branch Falls from Horse Creek Recreation Area in the Cherokee National Forest (CNF) I have decided to put up a blog of some of my favorite wildflowers. Like I said in my last Wildflower Blog, I'm just doing them when I feel like it. This day was more than worth its own blog because there was a plethora of wildflowers on this 4.2-mile hike. So, with that, here are the wildflowers...

Sweet White Violet

Tennessee Starwort

Heartleaf Foamflower

Nodding Wakerobin Trillium

Squirrel Corn

Gaywings

Rue Anemone

Yellow Trout Lily

Canada Violet

Yellow Downy Violet

Common Blue Violet

Southern Woodland Violet

Meadow Alexanders

(L) Fond Fern & (R) Shining Clubmoss

Bear Corn

(A) Dwarf Crested Iris & (Cover, B) Dwarf Violet Iris




No comments:

Post a Comment