Saturday, April 22, 2023

Only Cabin Blog Needed Courtesy Of The Hiking Machine

Well, Peteoholics I'm back and it was a trip to the Cabin in Southwest Virginia. When I'm on the trail here it is mostly a training session for the Hiking Machine. First off, I didn't think we would make it because "Big Red" barely got us to Fort (Blackmore). It didn't matter as there was no hiking on Wednesday because the Lummox was struggling to get that piece of s**t lawnmower going. Well, that changed 

Thursday morning as it was time to hit the trail. Yes, it was 4/20 and I get my high smoking trail. Some have referred to me as Crazy Pete and that is what I become when I'm not let loose to crush trail like a crazed creature! While I wanted to go up my knob the nob that's the Lummox wanted to look for (morel) mushrooms. Like a Bigfoot or alligator, the Lummox saw the same thing...NONE! You know he would want to send up the drone. Well if it gets me on the trail I don't really care. We did see some wildflowers, including Bear Corn, but the Bruins themselves didn't show. I would have body checked them off the knob! 




On Friday, we did a mile going down to catch a ride back to St. Clair. I made the Lummox take a detour. He whined quite a bit until he spotted some wildflowers. I got in another mile which is better than no miles at all. Well, with that, you know what's next, I'm out...BITCHES! 





No comments:

Post a Comment